Heat pumps, like all mechanical appliances, can be finicky at times. You may have kept up with a strict schedule of maintenance and still find yourself without heat in the dead of winter or lacking cool air in the summer.
- The heat pump won’t turn on.
- The heat pump is producing off-temperature air.
- The breaker keeps tripping.
- The heat pump blower doesn’t seem to run.
- The cycles seem random, too short, or too long.
- The noise coming from your heat pump seems abnormal.
Call Handy Bros. ClimateCare and get the job done right the first time.